Chronic constipation can be hard to stop or eliminate since the colon has become weak. In most cases, it will have to be retrained on how to have a bowel movement.
For those of you that have mild constipation, here is a morning smoothie that will help activate your colon. This smoothie is packed with nutrients that your body will use to regenerate your colon and body.
I have been making this smoothie for a few years. I make enough to drink right away and to put into my thermos to drink around 10 am.
The Smoothie Constipation Recipe
When I make this drink I just start putting things in the blender without measuring. You can do the same and make adjustments as you go.
- 1 peeled banana
- 4-5 strawberries or other types of berries, or fruits
- 1 tablespoon of lecithin granules
- 1-2 teaspoons of flaxseed oil
- Half milk and half almond juice
In a coffee grinder, grind up around a teaspoon or less of the following:
- Brown sesame seeds. Make sure they are high in lecithin, vitamin C, E, and Calcium. They improve liver function and help in constipation
- Sunflower seeds. Make sure they are high in protein, Calcium, and iron. They are one of the best natural foods which feed the entire body.
- Flax seeds. Make sure they are high in fiber and provide bulk for your stools.
- Almonds. Use around 6-7 or even more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. Only eat a few. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, place them in the blender and blend everything for about 3-4 minutes.
If you need a little sweetness, you can add a small amount of honey. I find this drink plenty sweet without any honey.
Optional: You can add the powder of a few acidophilus capsules.
If I don’t add the almonds, I just put all the tiny seeds into the blender without grinding them up. The blender will break them up.
Do You get tears on your anal from pushing hard poop?
Check our bestsellers!